The co-curricular transcript (CCT) allows you to document co-curricular opportunities you’ve participated in while at NC State. The transcript highlights your involvement in student organization, community service and civic engagement. It is a collection of information outlining experiences and contributions that you can refer to at any time.
By participating in opportunities outside of the classroom, you are gaining vital skills that can be applied to many areas outside of the college setting. The CCT complements your academic transcript by showing the knowledge, skills, and abilities you gained during your time at NC State that are sought after by employers, graduate schools, and selection committees.
Access Your Co-Curricular Transcript
- Log into Get Involved
- Click on your photo in the upper right corner to expand the menu
- Click on “Co-Curricular Transcript”
- Add or remove the positions, reflections, and services hours you do or do not want to be visible
- Click the “Save” button at the top of the page
- Click “Print View/PDF” at the top of the page to print or to download a PDF version of the transcript