Effective, August 10, 2020, Students may reserve a table in the Student Involvement Center Monday through Friday 10 AM- 8PM for a two-hour blocks. Priority reservations will given to students engaging in student organization business or activities. To accommodate our may student leaders and student organization events, please only book your table reservation 1-2 weeks in advance.
Please note, reserving a table in Student Involvement is not like a Talley Information Table. To reserve a Talley Information Table please reference the Rave! Events Info Table Guide. Student Involvement tables are the tables (also known as pods) that students frequently use to hang out with friends, complete student organization business, and study during business hours.
Student organizations can reserve the entire Student Involvement Center for special events from 5-8PM Monday through Friday. Student organizations interested in reserving the entire Student Involvement Center should complete the screening process then reserve the space through Rave! Events. Student organizations should submit their screening form at least 10 days prior to the desired event date.
Students requesting table reservations must complete the Student Involvement Space Agreement prior to their first appointment.
Space Standards & Expectations
- Masks or face coverings must be worn at all times.
- Students must swipe in upon arrival. A contactless check-in process has been created to promote the safety of guests and staff.
- Capacity in the center is limited to fourteen (14) individuals in the common area.
- Individuals must enter through the main entrance and exit through the side door. Clear signage will be posted in the center as a reminder for entrance and exit procedures.
- No eating or drinking is allowed in the center.
- Please clean and disinfect your table prior to leaving. Cleaning supplies will be available in cleaning supply buckets centrally located in the common space.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or shirt to reduce droplet spread.
- If you are experiencing any signs of illness (even minimal), please do not enter the center and cancel your table reservation.
- Do not move any furniture. You may only sit at the table you reserved.