The Student Involvement Center is now reservable through Rave! Events. Student Involvement is committed to supporting programming for students and has made making reservations an easier, more accessible process.
Reservation Requests Criteria & Accommodations
- Reservations must be for events/programs attended by 30- 75 people
- Catering, podiums, projectors, microphones, speakers, stages, pipe and drape can be accommodated
- Reservations can be submitted for events/programs held MWF from 6 PM to 10 PM; T/R/S/S from 11 PM to 10 PM
- Reservation requests may be for any length of time that fits within hours listed above
- Reservation requests must be submitted 10 business days in advance of requested date
- Departments and/or advisors may not submit reservation requests for student organizations
- All reservations will be made through EMS via the Rave! Events website. When using the Event Request Form, use the Event Description field to indicate you would like to reserve the Student Involvement Center.
- Student Involvement staff and University Activities Board members will continue normal use of their office and workroom spaces during reservations.